Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Simpsonic fun

Self-portrait. Kind of.


If you are like me in that you can waste several hours playing around with newly discovered toys, perhaps you should reconsider reading this post, because I am about to advertise for one of said devices.

If you examine this link to the Simpson's movie page, you will find a feature called "Create your own Simpson's avatar" or something like that. I'm not going to insult you by giving some panzy instructions on how to use it, I'm just letting you know it's there.

So, I managed to "Simpsonize" myself and some other people who might read this blog. Without further ado, behold my avatar expo. Five perception points for correctly guessing who is who!




(A)





(B)






(C)




(D)




(E)




(F)


(G)



(H)


(I)


-------------------------- Addendum, 8/30/07 -------------------------
(A) is Tara. Obviously.

(B) is Hiland Overgaard. Nobody got this one.

(C) is phil Hintz, good job

(D) is, in fact, Coral Kuharenko.

(E)is my roommate Jon Schrupp.

(F) is supposed to be Chris Wachter, but I am but a mere man working with the lowly avatar creator, a woefully imperfect tool.
Apologies.

(G)is Dev. Good job Vicki and other contestant.

(H) is supposed to be Nicole, I thought the context of putting it next to Mike's might help with identifying it. I was probably wrong.

(I) is for "impossible to get", its supposed to be my mom at age 30 (I was working from an old picture.) I think I might actually be a little creeped out if anyone but her got that.


6 comments:

Katrina said...

Where are the answers!?

Topher said...

If I told you the answers, you wouldn't have to guess, eh?

Victoria said...

Am I 'h'??????????

I think tht 'a' is probably Tara.

that's about all that I can get. I have Aaron H possibly narrowed down to two.

there is one that looks just like someone I know from there, but I just can't place the name

Victoria said...

oh...is g Dev???

Anonymous said...

a is Tara B., c is Phil H, d is Coral K., f is Phil N., g is Mike D.

Victoria said...

sad....you didn't simponize me.....oh and I totally can see the Hiland and Phil ones now.....