Monday, October 23, 2006

Riding a unicycle off the deep end

You know what's really fun? Winding down from midterms. I think that my mind tries to make up for the hours of intense focus spent studying beforehand by letting various schemas and social conventions slide a little bit more than usual. Which is great. When I'm not scaring people, that is. I think I'm about, we'll say five times more likely to talk in a weird accent for no explainable reason. I am all of a sudden much more susceptible to random dancing. And, blowing bubbles in my milk. *Chocolate* milk. And hiding behind the couch. And probably more stuff...

Now here's the most beautiful part about it all: the midterm I took was in my regression class.

I'll probably be back to normal by tomorrow afternoon, which is almost a shame, because even though there's a decent chance I bombed the exam, I'm still in some kind of euphoric state.

I suppose I should be making the most of this. Time to go fight the giant rocket turtle, I guess. Freakin' Gamura. Or take my medicine. Which is also imaginary. Hmmm.

No comments: